Capita Thunderstick 2016
The Capita Thunderstick is a soft flexing, regular camber park board that doesn’t cost a whole lot. It has a lot in common with the Horrorscope, with the major change being that it has regular camber.
Features of the Capita Thunderstick and what they mean
- New Age Profile
A more rider friendly version of traditional camber, with flat sections at the contact points to help get rid of the catchy feel.
- 4/10 Flex Rating
- RFC Sustainable Select Core
Poplar core with no knots or joints for a smooth flex.
- Form 6 Fiberglass Configuration
It has Bi-Axial (two directions) on the top and Bi-Axial on the bottom.
- HMC Extruded Base – Tough and doesn’t need much maintenance. Cheaper material keeps the cost of the board down.
- Multitech Level 4 Deepspace Metallic Silkscreen
- XXX[Truded] Base
A hard and durable base that keeps the cost of the board down.
- PAM16000 Topsheet
- Multitech Silkscren & Die-cut base
- 360 Degree Edges
Edges that run the whole way around the board.
- Bitter End Deflection Tuning
- 4×2 Inserts
Lots of options for bindings stances.
|Length||Effective Edge||Waist||Nose / Tail||Sidecut||Max Stance|