The Volcom L Gore-Tex are some high end waterproof pants. Gore-Tex material, taped seams, water repellent zips and zip tech mean it has almost everything you can get on some pants to keep water out.
Features in the Volcom L Gore-Text pants (and what it means):
- Gore-Tex fabric – High end, waterproof and breathable material
- Fully Taped Seams – All the seams are taped to make sure that no snow or moisture can get in.
- V-Science breathability lining
- GTP Articulate fit – a relaxed fit with an articulated cut, not super tight or super baggy, but enough to let you move freely.
- Mesh lined handwarmer pockets, back pocket and cargo pocket
- Zip Tech interface – If you have Volcom pants, you can create a strong zipped connection to stop snow getting inside your outerwear.
- YKK Aquaguard water-repellent zippers – zips that are designed to stop water getting in.
- Mesh lined zippered vents – Made to let you get rid of heat when you are hiking, or the weather is warm.
- Stone Butt patch
- Adjustable inner waistband
- V-Science boot gusset
- Stone ticket ring – somewhere to connect your pass.
The Volcom L Gore-Tex pants come in Rust, Camo, Charcoal, Cyan and Orange.