The Rome Folsom is a stiff flexing, supportive boot with dual Boas for aggressive riders.
Features of the Rome Folsom
- 8/10 Flex Rating
- New GripLight Outsole with Vibram IceTrek.2
This is a lightweight outsole, which uses the Vibram IceTrek.2, which is the grippiest rubber, made to help grip on ice and hard snow. It also has a flex channel, which is made to keep the sole strong (in the toe to heel direction), but letting it flex side to side.
- Ultra F.I.T. Liner
- New Double BOA with Focus Ankle Lock
- Liner Outsole Technology with D30 Lite
- New SkateCuff 3D
A 3d heel pocket that is designed to hold you heel in confortably.
- Heat-Moldable F.I.T. Foam Construction
A heat moldable liner, that can be adjusted/molded to fit your foot.
A strap that sits at the top of the liner, which keeps it locked in tightly.
- QuadZone Lining with Heel Grip
- Ultra F.I.T. FoamBed with D3O
It has arch support, helps to absorb impacts and has the AEGIS Microbe shield.
- 3D Molded shell tongue
- Molded Backstay
A similar boot that would be worth having a look at is the ThirtyTwo Focus Boa.